Professional Indemnity Insurance
At Garden State Insurance Brokers we can cover your business and its subsidiaries for compensation, legal and defence costs and the damages being sought.
Even if you don’t earn a fee from the professional service(s) you or your business provides, or you manufacture your own designed product, you may require cover for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
The types of losses often seen in relation to Professional Indemnity insurance include:
- Damages and associated expenses
- Misleading and deceptive advice/conduct
- Loss or damage to documents
- Unintentional defamation
- Breach of Intellectual Property
The types of industries that Garden State Insurance Brokers can assist include but are not limited to:
- Real Estate Agents
- Information and Communication Technology – IT
- Architects/Civil Engineering and Design
- Project Management
- Underground Service Locators
- Employment Agencies
- Financial Planners and Brokers
- Property Valuers
- Funeral Directors
- Travel Agents
To obtain Professional Indemnity insurance speak to one of our experienced account managers today.