Industrial Special Risks (ISR) Insurance
Industrial Special Risks Insurance (ISR) can be uniquely designed to tailor a policy to protect companies for multiple locations, high asset values and business income and also multiple industry classes.
Most commonly insuring larger insurable values this policy is designed to protect not only the material damage (Buildings, Contents and Stock) but also the consequential loss (loss of company income capabilities). With access to IBNA’s industry leading ISR policy limits and covers your Insurance can be tailored to your specific business needs.
Covers can be tailored include but are not limited to
- Removal of debris
- Accidental Damage
- Extra and Additional Extra costs of reinstating your property
- Consequential loss if one of your customers or suppliers suffers a material loss
- Consequential loss as a result of prevention of access to your property
- Claims preparation expenses
- Increased Burglary and Money limits
- Staff wages
- Improved Under-insurance clauses to that offered by the general market
Garden State Insurance Brokers are extremely experienced in determining your insurance risk and tailoring an ISR policy to your needs.
Speak to one of our ISR specialists today.